Ensure company receipts are applied properly. Assist with maintenance of customer accounts. Assist with review of accounts receivable and collections.
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Prepare, post, verify and record customer payments and transactions related to accounts receivable. Prepare bank deposits.
2. Research and resolve customer payment and account discrepancies.
3. Process customer account adjustments and write-offs with the assistance of management.
4. Respond to customer inquiries regarding account and payment status.
5. Assist with collection of past due accounts.
6. Assist with new customer credit application process.
7. Maintain cash receipt files.
8. Perform other related duties as assigned.
- High school diploma with three (3) to five (5) years receivable experience.
- Business degree or some accounting coursework preferred.
- Knowledge of accounting principles and Microsoft Office software.
- Excellent communication, research, problem solving and time management skills. High level of accuracy, efficiency and accountability.