Would you like to work in an international company where you contribute and support the management, as well as to the coordinate of processes and activities? A well-known company providing metalworking maintenance services is looking for a Contract Coordinator for Sines (Portugal).
- Plan, organize and coordinate activities, ensuring compliance with the work plans agreed with the client;
- Analyze the portfolio of work with the preparers and defines them according to the client's priorities;
- Analyzes and distributes human and material resources;
- Supports the management of Personal Protective Equipment needs, safety data sheets and labeling for chemical products, containers and labeling for waste, uniforms, consumables and spare parts at the facility;
- Performs all administrative and operational activities essential to the smooth running of the facility, whenever necessary.
The ideal candidate would have:
- Minimum level of education in Mechanical Engineering (mandatory);
- At least 3 years' experience in Maintenance Management;
- Experience of working with continuous improvement methodologies (valued);
- Flexible working hours;
- Proficiency in English;
- Ability to work as part of a team and good interpersonal skills;
- Resilience and problem-solving skills.
What we offer
- Integration in a reference group with a position of great responsibility and autonomy.
- A stimulating and varied job in a work environment.
- Informal work environment characterized by commitment and a good sense of humor.
- A company that continues to grow, change and innovate and gives teams room to be proactive and creative.
- Real career opportunities - We care about your growth and development.
The practical things
Your daily base will be at Sines, Portugal. Salary will be determined according to qualifications.
Are we a match?
Who are we?
MAKEEN Energy is a global, market leading company that engineers and delivers technological solutions for the energy industry. With over 3.000 people across offices in 23 countries and customers and activities in over 140 countries, we are highly conscious of our responsibility towards the planet, society and nature. That is why our focus is on responsible solutions that bridge gaps between current and future energy supply.
Our office in Porto, Portugal is a major part of the MAKEEN Energy corporation, where we handle everything from LPG projects to service, facility management contracts, and gas equipment sales. Originally founded in 2005, our Portuguese office has been in its current location since 2014.
MAKEEN Gas Solutions is our division for development, production and supply of solutions for filling and maintenance of propane and butane (LPG) cylinders. As global market leader, we deliver anything from single machines to comprehensive EPC projects, and our worldwide service network ensures that our customers’ businesses keep running optimally day and night.