Would you like to work in an international company where you contribute to the green transition? And do you want to be a part of developing new technologies for sustainability and recycling of problematic plastic waste?
Bachelor of engineering in Mechanical/Chemical Engineering, with an experience of 3 to 5 years and + Candidate should have sound piping background and fully conversant with engineering practices. Experience in oil & gas process plant design, petrochemical engineering background would be an advantage. We also hope that you are skilled at thinking proactively and communicating with different people, so that you can maintain a sense of structure in our hectic everyday work life.
Hands-on experience with stress analysis software like Ceasar 2 or Rohr 2, any other stress analysis tool
- Prepare piping flexibility and stress analysis through modelling in analysis software tools.
- Analysis of piping connected to rotary and static equipment's.
- Prepare critical line list, stress specification and line list review based on design basis.
- RF pad calculation, trunnion support calculation and so on.
- Knowledge in Pipe wall thickness calculation, stress engineer will be using Rohr 2 software to make the documentation.
- Evaluation Stress, Displacement, Forces, and moments on restraints for support design and Evaluate piping loads within allowable nozzle loads.
- Knowledge in nozzles allowable loads according NORSOK and API standards.
- Knowledge in Nozzle Flexibilities (WRC) and Flange leak check .
- Primary and seconda1y supports selection as per stress analysis requirements and reviewing both supports drawings.
- Stress analysis capabilities for expansion joints, expansion loops and spring hanger supports.
- Work closely with stress/Mechanical/Piping leads interface with stress team, piping layout designers and engineers in other disciplines such as structures and mechanical.
- Familiar with Piping material specification, calculations, and datasheets.
- Fully conversant with international codes and standards, calculations related to stress analysis.
- Should have a basis knowledge about stress calculation, units, and hands on experience with stress analysis software like Ceasar 2 or Rohr 2
- Experience in concept , FEED ad Detail Engineering
- Should have theoretical background with sound engineering judgement.
- Able to working global environment and multi discipline environment.
- Review and quality checking in design of special pipe supports such as spring hangers, trunnion supports and adjustable supports.
- Coordinate within team and other disciplines to minimize the errors.
- Good inter communication skills to be able to work in close coordination with different nationalities, culture, and clients.
- Work independently and flexible to work with layout team.
- Stress analysis report preparation, review of consultant work and review of stress report prior to client submission
What we offer
As our new colleague, you will have an exciting and varied job in an informal working environment characterised by humour and commitment. We welcome you into the team with a thorough introduction course to make you feel that you are a part of the company and able to contribute to our continued development.
At MAKEEN Energy, we gladly support your opportunities for further education by offering e-learning and educational courses. You will also have access to an array of attractive benefits, such as, health and accident insurance, healthy and tasty lunch and breakfast, and much more.
The practical things
Your daily base will be at MAKEEN Energy’s head office in HO, Hyderabad. Your working hours will be in the space between 9 am and 5:30 pm. We are flexible about time, and you will enjoy a high degree of freedom under responsibility. We work with mutual expectation of flexibility in busy periods.
You can start as soon as possible. Salary will be determined according to qualifications.
Are we a match?
Who are we?
MAKEEN Energy is a global, market leading company that engineers and delivers technological solutions for the energy industry. With over 3.000 people across offices in 23 countries and customers and activities in over 140 countries, we are highly conscious of our responsibility towards the planet, society and nature. That is why our focus is on responsible solutions that bridge gaps between current and future energy supply.
MAKEEN Energy India is one of the largest offices in our company. Founded in 2002, we are the central hub for all our activities in India, including several Facility Management contracts for our customers’ LPG filling plants.
EnviroTech is a segment of MAKEEN Energy where we develop new technological solutions that tackle some of the greatest challenges to our environment. Our flagship product, Plastcon, is a high-tech solution for recycling of problematic plastic waste, aimed at unlocking a circular economy in the plastics industry. We also work with commercializing recycling of composite materials in spent wind turbine blades.