Are you passionate about ensuring happy and satisfied customers? And would you like a role where collaboration and order management are in focus? Would you like to join a great team in an international and market leading company providing equipment and technology to the gas industry on a global scale? Then this position as Technical Support Specialist in MAKEEN Energy’s Customer Support department would be interesting for you!
Who are we?
MAKEEN Energy is a global, market leading company that engineers and delivers technological solutions for the energy industry. With over 3,500 people across offices in 23 countries and customers and activities in over 140 countries, we are highly conscious of our responsibility towards the planet, society and nature. That is why our focus is on responsible solutions that bridge gaps between current and future energy supply. As our new colleague at our head office in Randers, Denmark, you will work in the intersection between the technical, commercial, and service-oriented aspects of our Customer Support department, which will be responsible for several areas on an ongoing basis.
Areas of responsibility
You will play an important role in our Customer Support team, where your primary tasks will be:
- Handle customer inquiries on both email and phone as well as via Teams
- Communicate and cooperate with procurement regarding pricing and delivery
- Product management for spare parts worldwide
- Handle, quote and process spare parts orders
- Work in the ERP system, we work in the system IFS
- Handle service kits and technical support to these
- Support our cross functional team
- Develop the customer support strategy according to MAKEEN Energy's strategy One Global Team
- Various ad hoc tasks
- You have a technical background or a technical understanding of mechanical products
- You have experience with order management and you have a proactive and customer oriented approach
- You value to share knowledge and you want to work in a matrix organization
- You can collaborate with people at all levels and appreciate collaborating with customers and colleagues from different cultural backgrounds.
- You are used to working with MS Office and in an ERP system – we work in IFS and we will provide thorough training.
- Knowledge about power BI
- You speak and write Danish and can speak English at negotiation level – most of our customers are English speaking, other languages are also preferable.
What we offer
As our new colleague, you will have an exciting and varied job in an informal working environment characterised by humour and commitment. We welcome you into the great team of 8 colleagues in the Customer Support team and we will provide you a thorough introduction course to make you feel that you are a part of the company and able to contribute to our continued development.
At MAKEEN Energy, we gladly support your opportunities for further education by offering e-learning and educational courses. You will also have access to an array of attractive benefits, such as massage, health and accident insurance, healthy and tasty lunch and breakfast buffet, free e-bike and scooter rental, fitness, various discounts on shopping, and much more.
We share knowledge and are proactive in our Customer Support team.
We have a very relaxed culture where knowledge sharing, sparring, and humour go hand in hand. You can therefore look forward to joint problem solving, a daily game of darts or golf as well as various social events and a healthy work-life balance.
Your daily base will be at MAKEEN Energy’s head office in Randers, Denmark. Your working hours will be in the space between 7 am and 5 pm. We are flexible about time, and you will enjoy a high degree of freedom under responsibility. We work with mutual expectation of flexibility in busy periods.
You can start as soon as possible. Salary will be determined according to qualifications.
Send your application and CV today to firstname.lastname@example.org and no later than 16 May 2023. If you have any questions about the job or MAKEEN Energy, you can contact Customer Support Manager Michael Bech Jensen at +45 25 51 10 31.
We look forward to hearing from you!