Are you looking for an opportunity to combine a business partner role with ambitious sustainable energy projects?
As Senior Project Controller you will be involved with our PlastCon division dedicated plastic waste recycling solution and technology to turn end-of-life composite material into new products.
With our PlastCon project, we have experienced tremendous interest from the industry and growth over the last couple of years and we are now executing our first full-scale plant.
Commercial support and financial controlling
Joining our Financial team, you will be connected to a range of technology projects such as our plastic waste conversion initiatives. You will be heading the financial controlling of each project ensuring the correct allocation of project costs and accurate accounting principles and standards. At the same time, you will act as a business partner providing support and advice to project managers on financial and commercial topics.
You will join a global market leader as well as a professional family working with highly skilled and dedicated people. We invest in your professional development and offer you a community characterized by knowledge-sharing and international diversity.
- Support our global sales team with advice related to business models, taxes, bonds, cash flow, and hedging
- Execute project performance controlling such as costs, revenue, cash flow, and margin controlling, recalculate forecasts, analyze variances, etc.
- Ensure the correct bookkeeping of the project financials incl. monthly closing, accruals etc.
- Maintain daily operations by invoicing, monitoring receivables, and following up on supplier invoices
- Prepare monthly financial reports and forecasts for selected projects
- Proactively support the project managers in the process of risk identification, mitigation, and claim management
- Influence and advance the development of how we control our projects.
Help us solve the challenges
From our locations all around the world we are linked by our common goal: to work for a better future by developing the responsible energy solutions of tomorrow. You will join a global market leader as well as a professional family working with some of the most gifted and passionate minds in the industry. At the same time, you will get to develop your own skills as we believe that even good people can get better.
“You won’t find a better place to grow both on a professional and personal level. You’ll also find that we are very easy to work with as our culture is built on a trust-based and open management style.”
- Mads Bach Christensen, CFO of MAKEEN Energy
The know-how of an Accountant, the attitude of a Business Partner
Working in a team comes naturally to you as does the ability to communicate complex knowledge to people outside your line of profession. You are familiar with balancing pragmatic compromises and persistent negotiation.
We will be looking for a person with the capacity to understand complex international large-scale projects and the ability to support project management in assessing risks and securing deliverables.
We imagine that you:
- Have an educational background in accounting or similar, like a BSc in business admin/commercial economics or a Danish HD
- Bring 5+ years of working experience, preferably from a project-driven business
- Proficient in English – Danish is not a requirement
Your daily base will be at MAKEEN Energy, Alsvej 21, 8940 Randers SV, with the option to work from home one to two days a week. We work in an environment with mutual flexibility providing autonomy to plan your workday and expectations to step in during busy periods.
Questions and application
Please send your application and CV to email@example.com, as soon as possible. We invite for interviews on an ongoing basis.
If you would like to know more about the position, you are very welcome to contact Group Chief Financial Officer Mads Bach Christensen at firstname.lastname@example.org. All inquiries are treated confidentially.
We look forward to hearing from you!