Are you looking for an opportunity where you can excel your project management skills in sales and execution? Join the green energy transition and a committed project team offering innovative plastic waste recycling solutions.
About the EnviroTech team
Our dedicated team is responsible for the Sales & Execution of an innovative plastic waste recycling solution that converts plastic waste into oil. Offering new technology to the market we are facing tremendous interest from the industry. We are growing year by year and are now executing our first full-scale plants.
Our EnviroTech team is driven by a true start-up mentality with a very short distance from thought to action. Have a look at some of our sustainable projects.
Areas of responsibility
As our new Sales Project Manager, you will be a key figure in building up our Bid Management capacity. You will be connecting the bid structure and the project execution into a combined work stream.
By utilizing Work Breakdown Structure, you will enable the engineering organization to make fast and reliable cost estimate calculations based on a significant rate of fixed prices from sub-suppliers. Our PlastCon Plants are multi-million Euro projects mainly in Northern Europe.
In close collaboration with the Senior Project Manager, Bid Manager, Procurement, and the project team, you will ensure that all deliverables are well-described and prepared for tendering.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Collect Requirements
- Scope & list deliverables (by WBS)
- Schedule Project Milestones
- Align acceptance criteria
- Identify, assess, and quantify risks
- Coordinate and support preparations of basic design and Product Requirement Specifications (PRS)
- Coordinate and support with obtaining binding offers from key sub-suppliers
- Manage the preparation of project cost estimates and project offer
- Participate in Contract negotiations
- Hand over the signed contract to the Project Execution Team
We will be looking for a strong team player with excellent communication skills and the ability to establish trustful relationships with stakeholders at all levels. You are familiar with a multicultural environment and navigate effortlessly in a dynamic and growing organization.
Your project management skills are based on a solid technical insight and commercial mindset and you enjoy continuously developing and improving your work processes.
We imagine that you;
- have a relevant degree in engineering or business development
- join with more than 5 years of hands-on project management experience working with complex industry solutions
- have gained experience in an international environment
- are proficient in English
What we offer
As our new colleague, we offer you an informal working environment characterized by very committed people. You will join a team of 50 colleagues in the MAKEEN Envirotech team looking forward to welcoming you and sharing their knowledge with you. To give you the best possible start we will provide you with a detailed onboarding and introduction to MAKEEN Energy. We want you to feel at home as fast as possible.
At MAKEEN Energy, we proudly support your opportunities for further growth by offering e-learning and other study programs. You will also have access to an array of attractive benefits, such as massage, health and accident insurance, a healthy and tasty lunch and breakfast buffet, free e-bike and scooter rental, fitness, various discounts on shopping, and much more.
Finally, we have a wide variety of social events and sports activities to enjoy together with colleagues across departments and functions.