Do you have a steady hand when handling complex industry projects? We are looking for a package manager with the capacity to lead both electrical and automation package scopes. Join the energy transition and a committed project team offering innovative plastic waste recycling solutions.
Our dedicated team is responsible for the project design, planning, and execution of our innovative plastic waste recycling solution that converts plastic waste into oil. Offering new technology to the market we are facing tremendous interest from the industry. We are growing year by year and are now executing our first full-scale plants with many more to follow.
Our EnviroTech team is driven by a true start-up mentality with a very short distance from thought to action. Have a look at some of our projects.
Areas of responsibility
Together with your co-package managers, you assure that we can succeed with our highly complex projects. You will be responsible for two packages; the electrical package and the automation & instrument package. In your package(s) you will be supported by the technical lead and a team of specialized engineers and inspectors.
You will have a high degree of room to operate within your scope and budget to make sure that the detailed package plan is met as expected. You are a key capacity for the Senior Project Manager and project scheduler to keep the complete project on track.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Identify and implement project requirements within the package and support the project risk management process
- Supplier management from the specification of scope, review, selection, negotiation, input to frame agreement, and preparation of technical specifications in advance of procurement all in collaboration with Procurement
- Secure package deliveries and services are integrated into the overall design and execution of the plant with a focus on interface management
- Plan and manage package schedule and resource plan according to the overall project schedule and lead internal package kick-off
- Follow-up on supplier deliveries and site installation progress using information from Site engineers and visits to site
- Manage package budget and report status to Senior Project Manager and project planner
- Secure sub-suppliers Site Acceptance Test (SAT) and final Test on Completion (ToC) according to plan and specifications as well as QHSE compliance
- Plan, prepare, and secure handover to Operations
- Identify, analyze, document, and handover lessons learned from the package to future projects
We will be looking for an excellent project manager with the capacity to understand and operate in large complex industry projects. You are a strong team player with excellent communication skills.
You have significant project management skills based on solid technical insight in electrical and automation engineering.
We imagine that you:
- have a bachelor's degree in electrical or automation and instrumentation, or similar
- join with more than 5 years of hands-on package or project management experience working with complex industry solutions
- preferably have obtained a PMI, IPMA, Prince2, or similar project certification
- have gained experience in an international environment
- are proficient in English
- are located in commuting distance to Randers, or are ready to move to the area
What we offer
As our new colleague, we offer you an informal working environment characterized by very committed people. You will join a team of 50 colleagues in the MAKEEN Envirotech team. They look forward to welcoming you and sharing their knowledge with you. To give you the best possible start we will provide you with a detailed onboarding and introduction to MAKEEN Energy. We want you to feel at home as fast as possible.
At MAKEEN Energy, we proudly support your opportunities for further growth by offering e-learning and other study programs. You will also have access to an array of attractive benefits, such as massage, health and accident insurance, a healthy and tasty lunch and breakfast buffet, free e-bike and scooter rental, fitness, various discounts on shopping, and much more.
Finally, we have a wide variety of social events and sports activities to enjoy together with colleagues across departments and functions.