Would you like to work in an international company where you contribute and support the management, as well as to the coordinate of processes and activities? A well-known company providing industrial Facility Management services is looking for an Operations Manager for Porto (Portugal).
- Responsible for the management and day-to-day smooth running of operations & contracts, ensure efficient service that meets the expectations and needs of customers
- Ensure all operations are carried on in an appropriate, cost-effective way
- Define scope, budget and schedule for operations & projects
- Translate strategic goals into operational plans to achieve the required targeted sustainable growth in contracts and profitability
- Improve operational management systems, processes and best practices
- Help the organization’s processes remain legally compliant
- Formulate strategic and operational objectives
- Perform quality controls and monitor production KPIs
- Proactively identify and lead process improvement initiatives
- Find ways to increase quality of customer service
- Identify project risks and recommend appropriate resolutions
- Analyze performance metrics, trends, and anomalies to identify optimization opportunities and areas for improvement.
- Develop new business opportunities.
The ideal candidate:
- More than 5 years of proven operations management skills, including planning, scheduling, budgeting and forecasting (mandatory)
- Excellent ability to delegate responsibilities while maintaining organizational control of operations
- Continuously improves processes within the company
- Knowledge of organizational effectiveness and operations management
- Familiarity with business and financial principles
- Excellent communication, negotiation, and interpersonal skills to build and maintain strong relationships with stakeholders
- Leadership ability
- Critical Thinking and Problem-Solving Skills
- Skilled in evaluating and revising operations and procedures in response toorganizational change
- Excellent communication skills (Spanish and English) both in speech and writing, and can communicate at all levels of an organization
- Availability for frequent travel in national territory
- Degree (or equivalent) in engineering, electrical engineering, mechanical engineering, operations management or a related field
- Experience managing teams.
What we offer
Integration in a reference group with a position of great responsibility and autonomy. As our new colleague, we are able to provide a stimulating and varied job in a work environment. Informal characterized by commitment and a good sense of humor. A company that continues to grow, change and innovate and gives teams room to be proactive and creative. Real career opportunities. We care about growth and development.
The practical things
Your daily base will be at Porto, Portugal. Salary will be determined according to qualifications.
Are we a match?
Who are we?
MAKEEN Energy is a global, market leading company that engineers and delivers technological solutions for the energy industry. With over 3.000 people across offices in 23 countries and customers and activities in over 140 countries, we are highly conscious of our responsibility towards the planet, society and nature. That is why our focus is on responsible solutions that bridge gaps between current and future energy supply.
Our office in Porto, Portugal is a major part of the MAKEEN Energy corporation, where we handle everything from LPG projects to service, facility management contracts, and gas equipment sales. Originally founded in 2005, our Portuguese office has been in its current location since 2014.
MAKEEN Gas Solutions is our division for development, production and supply of solutions for filling and maintenance of propane and butane (LPG) cylinders. As global market leader, we deliver anything from single machines to comprehensive EPC projects, and our worldwide service network ensures that our customers’ businesses keep running optimally day and night.