You will be part of a highly experienced and knowledgeable sales team based in Wavre – Belgium. It will be a great advantage if you have a basic engineering knowledge. However, you will have a strong back-office team to support you on both technical and administrative aspects.
We are looking for an independent, competitive self-starter who takes full responsibility for their own sales budget. At the same time, our sales team is characterised by transparency, teamwork and knowledge sharing.
We also prefer that you:
- Understand the meaning and live by the MAKEEN Energy values.
- Have an impressive track record in delivering on sales, profit and margin targets and are confident working with KPI’s.
- Have excellent communication skills (French, English), both in speech and writing, and can communicate at all levels of an organisation. (Spanish would be an advantage)
- Have advanced skills in interpersonal relationship management, so you can lead and manage a conversation, listen and understand customers’ motivations, create emotional engagement and earn the trust of others.
- Understand and demonstrate professional sales presentations and negotiation techniques.
- Have the business mind to make commercial decisions in line with the Senior Management Team.
- Understand the meaning of a perfect cooperation with our back-office staff– when to delegate technical and administrative tasks and when to ask for their advice and bring them on customer visits.
- Are professional, reliable, disciplined and loyal to both the company and your colleagues.
- Are an experienced user of Microsoft Word, Excel and Power Point and computer literate in general.
- Hold a driving license.
As a person, you are persistent, result-oriented and have a strong “we can” attitude. You like challenges and recover rapidly from rejections. You are curious, creative and constructive and good at problem solving.