Are you inspired by the thought of working with groundbreaking sustainable energy and waste conversion technologies? Then here’s an opportunity to join MAKEEN EnviroTech’s PMO organisation as Project Planner.
Right now, MAKEEN EnviroTech is strengthening the team with a strong focus on the pioneering Plastcon concept, where the first full-scale project is currently entering the commissioning phase.
The innovative Plastcon technology, through complex multi-technological processes, converts waste plastic into re-usable streams, primarily focused on oil-ingredients, that can be refined to various uses. Among these is the re-production of plastics, thus enabling a circular approach to manufacturing, usage, and re-usage of plastic products. Read more about the Plastcon process here.
Plastcon projects are truly major, both measured in physical size, technological complexity, engineering disciplines and economy. However, also the number of stakeholders are major thus demanding a strict collaboration and coordination. With ambitions to execute with excellence, project planning is an essential project support function.
The Project Planners primary responsibility is to build up and maintain the project schedule and to monitor progress throughout the project lifetime.
To further support the Senior Project Manager, it would be valued if the Project Planner candidate holds competences in coordination of Risk and Change Management as well as project reporting and presentation of project status.
Areas of responsibility:
- Build up integrated project plans for both project planning and execution, including internal and external alignment.
- Cooperate with Senior Project Manager, Package Managers, Engineers and support functions to build project plans for different stakeholders depending on project requirements.
- Monitor and update accurate project progress towards project milestones.
- Cooperate with stakeholders to identify critical path and solutions to minimize project impact.
- Take lead in developing best practices for both preparation and management of project planning.
- Support integration and coordination of Change, Risk and Resource Management tasks.
- Preparation of project reporting.
- Preparation of presentations and participation in kick-off meetings, project meetings, reviews and hand-over meetings.
- A technical education would be preferred. However, other educations could be considered, based on documented experience within the fields of described responsibilities.
- Experience in executing projects according to recognised project management accreditation (i.e., PMI, IPMA, Prince2 or similar) and according to stage/gate model is preferred.
- Experience with preparation and maintenance of schedules in MS-Project on large scale projects is required.
- Experience with project execution of power, oil & gas, process or construction plants is preferred.
- High level of proficiency in English language – written as well as spoken.
MAKEEN Energy is founded on strong values and is very passionate about these, aiming to secure properness, decency, and professionalism in all areas of collaboration.
MAKEEN Energy would value that you:
- Are focused and passionate.
- Have strong intercultural competencies and appreciate collaboration with customers and colleagues at different levels and in different cultures.
- Are a strong team player who manages to establish effective relations with colleagues/stakeholders at all levels.
- Communicate openly and transparently “we value putting the fish on the table”!
- Are professionally communicative by nature.
- Effectively and proactively assumes responsibility and ownership.
- Are goal oriented, pragmatic, and structured in your work approach.
MAKEEN Energy offers:
A versatile and exciting position in an informal work environment characterized by open dialogue, humour, and commitment. A high level of professional integration and cooperation, however appreciating that employees self-engage with team members to arrange and work with independence.
MAKEEN Energy offers good professional and personal development opportunities and support further education.
Questions and application
Skelmose ApS will assist MAKEEN Energy in the recruitment process. If you wish to learn more about the vacancy before applying, you are welcome to contact Anders Hasager (cell phone +45 3023 7012).
Applications will be processed in an ongoing manner.