As a Marketing Manager for Gas Equipment Company, you will be leading a dynamic team and you will be given the opportunity to make a real difference and to be actively involved in the company, especially by :
• Planning, directing, or coordinating marketing policies and programs, such as determining the demand for products and services offered by the company and its competitors, and identify potential customers.
• Developing pricing strategies with the goal of maximizing the company's profits or share of the market while ensuring the company's customers are satisfied.
• Overseeing product development or monitor trends that indicate the need for new products and services.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Gathers and analyzes information to identify new markets and customers, demand for products and services, and efficacy of existing marketing campaigns and strategies.
• Develops innovative strategies to attract customers to the company’s brand through various web-based marketing programs and search engine optimization (SEO) techniques.
• Conducts market research, sales forecasting, and strategic planning to assess and ensure the sale and profitability of products.
• Conducts pricing research and analysis to ensure competitive product and service pricing.
• Maintains knowledge of trends and developments in the market; identifies needs for new products and services and makes recommendations to leadership.
• Identifies appropriate social media platforms and other web-based tools to use in the promotion of each product or service.
• Analyzes and evaluates financial aspects of product development.
• Collaborates in the development of new products.
• Composes, develops, evaluates, and conducts training on marketing activities, strategies, and policies.
• Collaborates, participates in, and coordinates promotional activities or trade shows.
• Collaborates with and coordinates communication among information technology, sales, research, and other departments to complete projects.
• Maintains current knowledge of marketing opportunities and trends, web analytics, and SEO techniques.
• Assists with development of the organization’s website to ensure its efficiency and efficacy.
• Coordinate and participate in promotional activities or trade shows, working with developers, advertisers, or production managers, to market products or services.
• Attends and participates in all company sponsored functions.
• Negotiates contracts for services needed to execute a marketing strategy.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
As a potential Marketing Manager, you have :
• A Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing or related field required, and at least three years of experience in this field.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
• Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Strong supervisory and leadership skills.
• The ability to create, implement, and monitor budgets.
• Thorough understanding of principles and methods used to promote, display, and sell products and services.
• The ability to work with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.